UGC|Clan|UGC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]A change, adding tag colours

Go down

[solved]A change, adding tag colours Empty [solved]A change, adding tag colours

Post by Lowri Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 am

Well since selene has set me in her place until she comes back, i have taken this time to think of something we could change.
For one the clan tag colours, too much blue and too much yellow and quite frankly all this will confuse people.
Secondly the server is to be no download until server population increases so, anything else in the server apart from the original maps & the skin set kevka made will be removed today to allow visitors to enter our server.
Once i feel or we feel the time is right then we will add new maps & skins / sounds, does that sound good?

Also i'm not as strict as selene is so i will allow you to have fun but not too much fun with the admin commands, come on guys she has already removed a few from our list. We don't want to be removing anymore now do we?

Make a suggestion for tag colours if you wish, right now i'm thinking of something like yellow for the major generals, green for the brigadiers & colonels and so on.
All opinions accepted, if however you wish to change the rank structure then tell myself, godlike or kevka about it and we will consider the change.
Lowri
Lowri

Back to top Go down

[solved]A change, adding tag colours Empty Re: [solved]A change, adding tag colours

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 am

so,,, the colors, I liked it this way they were at the beginning. we can change only their order.
L0wri u know what skins will be?

Back to top Go down

[solved]A change, adding tag colours Empty Re: [solved]A change, adding tag colours

Post by Lowri Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:58 am

I'm not sure yet, but in regards to you're post in the last roster.
I have re-done the roster and fixed ya name Smile
I have removed the old level.db from the etmain folder, i will make a new one from the server.
Lowri
Lowri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down